Friday, July 13, 2012

A Little Decor goes a long way...


Since we already touched base on wall decor...

  A splash of color on shelves, desktops and tables adds a splash of color creativity.

Here are some great examples:

Amyee shows us how to make this cute photo frame decor piece! 


I simply and absolutely LOVE this. Liz share's her tutorial in which is on the top of my to do list!


Christine shows us how to make these adorable planter's pots. My first thoughts:  great gifts, simply adorable AND another great way to use up fabric scraps.

Embroidery Library Projects shares a tutorial for these great sewing room accessories.. aren't they cute?


Stitches and Seams shares this awesome lil decoration piece (in my FAVORITE color yet).. AND she pairs it with vintage thread spools.. *swoon... I simply LOVE it..

Until another day! 

Happy Organizing & Decorating!
=) Kristina

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! Wish I had the time to do some projects... :0(

    ReplyDelete