Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tutorial Tuesday

It's been INSANE here lately and I'm so sorry for what seems to be a disappearance.  We survived Hurricane Issac somewhat unscathed and are truly blessed for what little damage we did get.

BUT...

I wanted to get back in the swing of things and start with a great tutorial.

Being a fairly new owner of a DSLR camera, I take my camera almost everywhere with me. But I'm finding the manufacturer's bag is just not cutting it anymore. I need a less "obvious" camera bag that doesn't scream CANON on the side and frankly.. the HUGE bulky bag is a nuisance walking across soccer fields while carrying a cooler and chairs.

I have been looking for a backpack type of solution and I finally found it.  I simply can NOT be anymore happier with this great find.... (other than finding the time to actually create one for me!) I simply LOVE this camera cozy! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!

So without further adieu I present to you the DSLR Camera Cozy!
( http://blog.makezine.com/craft/how-to_dslr_camera_cozy/ )



Happy Creating!
=) Kristina

OH.. and if you make one.. I would enjoy seeing your pics!


1 comment: